Are you a connoisseur of grass? An artist of flower beds? A magician with your vegetable garden? Then a sprinkler system is for you! Actually, anyone who wishes to maintain a beautiful, healthy lawn could use an irrigation system to their benefit. If you’re tired of dry, dead grass or wish you could take a summer vacation without losing your beautiful landscape, then it’s worth looking into.
Benefits of a Sprinkler System
The benefits of having a sprinkler system are seemingly endless!
- Convenience: Simply set your automatic system to water on a timer, and you will never have to water manually again.
- Safety: Leaving a garden hose lying across your yard is a tripping hazard for small children and even yourself! A pop-up irrigation system is much safer, and it looks nicer, too.
- Optimal Time: Watering your landscape in the early morning before the sun rises reduces evaporation. It also helps prevent disease from spreading amongst grass and plants. But if you lack the time before work to run out and water the lawn, a watering system takes care of it for you.
- Optimal Amount: You can find a more advanced system that senses moisture in the ground. This means you’ll never over or under water your garden, which can mean life or death for certain plants. It’s also cost saving and reduces waste.
- Take a Vacation: If you feel like you’ll never get to go on that dream vacation because your garden will shrivel, a sprinkler system allows you to be gone for days or weeks. Or, retreat for months at a time and come home to green grass. A sprinkler system will keep your lawn quenched (although you may want to have someone mow while it grows!).
How much will a sprinkler system cost?
Irrigation systems are priced by square footage. A lot of the cost will depend on the type of system you choose. According to Fixr, the national average of a watering system is $5,500. However, you can install a system to cover a ¼ acre for about $2,200. The higher-end options, like a smart system over a full acre, run about $11,000.
You’ll want to shop around to find the best choice for your needs. You may choose a cheaper option if it’s just your grass you’re wanting to tend to. But, if it’s farmland or something equally important, making the investment in a more elaborate irrigation option is definitely worth it.
Make it Rain with HFS Financial
Does a sprinkler system sound like it could make your life a whole lot easier? Take just 60 seconds and apply with HFS Financial! We’ve got the BEST platform to get you funded for all your landscaping endeavors, whether you’d just like your lawn to look a bit nicer, or you want to completely redo your backyard with a new swimming pool and more! There’s no effect to your credit score for inquiry. Contact us today! You Dream It, We Finance It.