Our servers record your computer’s IP address and website usage in “server logs” when you use the website. No personally identifiable information is contained in these logs, such as name, address, phone numbers or email addresses. We use these logs to help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze traffic patterns and to administer the website.
With Whom do we Share Your Information
The website has commercially reasonable procedural security measures in place designed to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information you provide. As noted above, we do not guarantee that third parties will not unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications that include information you provide.
A Special Note About Children
The website is directed only to individuals in the locations we serve who are at least 18 years of age. The website is not directed to minors and children under the age of 13 are directed not to submit personal information to us.
* * *
The following only applies to California Residents if and to the extent that Company is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act:
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – CCPA
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with certain rights concerning how personal information is collected, used, managed, and stored.
Your California privacy rights. The CCPA grants California residents the following rights. However, these rights are not absolute, and in certain cases we may decline your request as permitted by law.
- Information. You can request information about how we have collected, used, and shared and used your personal information during the past 12 months.
- The categories of personal information that we have collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and/or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- Whether we have disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, and if so, the categories of personal information received by each category of third-party recipient.
- Whether we have sold your personal information, and if so, the categories of personal information received by each category of third-party recipient.
- Access. You can request a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
- Deletion. You can ask us to delete the personal information that we have collected from you.
You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination in the form of legally prohibited increases in the price or decreases in the quality of our services.
How to exercise your California rights. You may exercise your California privacy rights described above as follows:
- Right to information, access, and deletion. You can request to exercise your information, access, and deletion rights, by emailing us at email@example.com. We reserve the right to confirm your California residence to process your requests and will need to confirm your identity to process your requests to exercise your information, access, or deletion rights. As part of this process, government identification may be required. Consistent with California law, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. To designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you must provide a valid power of attorney, the requester’s valid government-issued identification, and the authorized agent’s valid government issued identification. We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it.
- Request a list of third-party marketers. California’s “Shine the Light” law (California Civil Code § 1798.83) allows California residents to ask companies with whom they have formed a business relationship primarily for personal, family or household purposes to provide certain information about the companies’ sharing of certain personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding year (if any). You can submit such a request by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Shine the Light” in the subject line. The request must include your current name, street address, city, state, and zip code and attest to the fact that you are a California resident.
We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others in accordance with the CCPA. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Last Revised: January 2023