Are you in the market for a new swimming pool, but intimidated by the cost — especially with all of the additional pool add-ons you want included? Do you already have a swimming pool, but are looking to upgrade with new features and amenities? Turning your swimming pool ideas from a dream to reality is possible with a swimming pool loan from HFS Financial. Let’s talk about how to finance your swimming pool add-ons.
Common Swimming Pool Add-Ons
The price of your swimming pool depends on various factors. Are you looking for something basic? Do you want to build a concrete pool or a fiberglass pool? Are you interested in water features? Do you have proper pool decking?
The features you can add to your swimming pool design are seemingly endless. Common swimming pool add-ons include:
- Water Features (waterfalls, waterslides, fountains, etc.)
- Pool Slides and Diving Boards
- Safety Ladders and Handrails
- Inground or Above-Ground Hot Tub/Spa
- More Jetting (Pool or Spa)
- Automatic Vacuums for Cleaning
- Salt Chlorine Generators
- Decorative Perimeter/Waterline Tiles
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Off-Season Safety and Security Covers
- Interior Mosaic Tile
- Fiber Optic, LED, or Low-Voltage Lighting
- Retaining Walls
- Pool Decking
- Pool Safety Fence
How Do I Know Which Pool Add-Ons to Choose?
Not all add-ons are available to everyone, depending on your property. You may not even want all of those additional features, either. But how do you know which pool add-ons to include in your pool build?
Here are some questions to ask yourself that will help narrow down your choices:
- What type of pool are you building? Add-ons for an above-ground pool, for example, will be different than an inground pool.
- How do you plan on using the pool? Is it for family fun time, for aquatic exercise, or all of the above? Pool slides and diving boards are long-time family favorites. Built-in spas are also great for spending time with loved ones and for a post-workout hydrotherapy session.
- Do you have small children or pets? If so, you’ll definitely want to invest in a safety fence and other safety features.
- Do you prefer a simpler pool design, or do you want a pool that really stands out aesthetically? If you want your pool to look like it came straight out of a home decor magazine, decorative tiles and hardscaping can really make your new pool pop.
- How much maintenance do you want to do yourself? If you’d rather enjoy your pool more than perform maintenance, there are many pool add-ons like automation and sanitization systems that reduce your pool maintenance workload.
You should talk with your swimming pool dealer and builder to get a quote on your possible options.
I Have the Swimming Pool Loan! But Now, Who’s Going to Build My Pool?
Securing your swimming pool loan with HFS Financial is one of the first parts of this exciting home improvement process. We recognize that once you have the funds to support your swimming pool project, you want to make sure it is executed properly.
Whether you have your eye on a concrete, gunite, fiberglass, vinyl, or above-ground swimming pool and its add-ons and features, finding the right pool designer and builder is key. Take time to interview different pool builders in your area. Ask them for a project gallery of examples you can look at, as well as references of people you can talk to personally. Taking time to do your due diligence can make all the difference in a successful pool build or renovation project.
Get a New Swimming Pool Loan Today
Now is the perfect time to start planning for your new swimming pool in your beautiful backyard. Contact us today or check your rate with our simple 60-second application to make your swimming vision a wonderful reality! With a pool loan through HFS Financial, you can get the pool of your dreams with all of the add-ons you desire. “You Dream It, We Finance It.”