Once fall arrives, most of us are ready for the cooler, more mild weather. But just because the hot weather is gone for the year, doesn’t mean it’s too early to start thinking about next year. In fact, now is the actually the best time of year to start planning your new pool!
Why Fall is the Best Time to Plan Your New Pool
So why is fall the best time to plan a new pool? First of all, there’s no rush. Summer will come again, but until it does, you have plenty of time to figure out everything that goes into planning a pool. Though it might seem simple enough to plan your new pool, there are actually plenty of factors you’ll have to consider that will keep you busy for awhile. Things like:
- What kind of pool do I want? Salt water or chlorine? Concrete or fiberglass? What are the benefits of one over the other?
- Are there any zoning restrictions I will need to consider? Do I need to talk to my homeowners or neighborhood association?
- Who are the pool contractors in my area? Who has the best reputation? Can any of my friends or family recommend a contractor?
- How am I going to finance the pool’s construction?
With regard to the last question, HFS Financial can help. HFS Financial specializes in pool loans for homeowners in all 50 states. We know that you want to budget appropriately for your pool, which is why we offer attractive financing options with:
- No equity or appraisal needed
- Direct-to-consumer funding
- An easy 60-second loan inquiry
Whether you’re building a new pool, hot tub, spa, pool house or more, we can get you a loan for your project. Don’t delay. Get started with your 60-second loan inquiry today!